Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday, June 11, Wake up, be happy, take a walk

NEW DAY
Today is a new day. Hope to get out and play. Not play ball, but play awareness, play breath. Each breath is new, each time I’m aware of breath I’m new. Each time I come back to the moment I’m new.

The play of learning. What will I learn today? Each day I play with one of the thousands of possibilities of movement that Moshe Feldenkrais and Anat Banniel, and me myself invented, or are inventing.

Or I can just play now with my options in sitting. Belly forward and breathe inb, b elly forward and breathe out. Belly in and breathe in. Belly in and breathe out. How are my sitz bones, which can so much more easily be called “sit bones,” place on the chair. What is if like typng along and not being able to see the page very well, with the morning sun glaring away on it

Does this matter?

Of course. Any moment lived in the moment is sweet.

And what of learning. Each time I notice a difference, belly in vs. belly out, belly out breathe in vs. breathing out, noticing feet on the floor vs. not noticing feet on the floor, I open up learning, I open up possibilities.

Maybe this is too easy to write about, but I don’t think so. It’s Sunday and sunny and I’m alive and a bit tired from having eating too much lat night and am happy to be alive. Now I’ll go take a walk in the chilly outdoors. Hope your day is wonderful, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home