Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thurs, Oct 12: Earth, Breath and Love Meditation

EARTH, BREATH, LOVE
And now, for a simple meditation.

Start with the sweet Thich Nhat Hahn one: Breathing in, I know I’m breathing in and sense and relax my self. Breathing out, I know I’m breathing out and smile.

Breathing in, I sense and relax my whole Self.
Breathing out, I smile.


Add on the five lines of Feldenkrais: the two arms and the two legs and their attendant fingers and toes and hips and shoulders. Bring it all home with the middle line, the pelvis to the skull, the genitals to the brain, the central axis.

Breathing in, I sense and enjoy my five lines and my Self.
Breathing out, I sense the Earth below me and smile. .


And heck, add on something about this world right now, something we love or like. A smell, a touch, a taste, a sight, a sound.

Breathing in, I sense and enjoy my five lines and my Self and my breath.

Breathing out, I smile and love …… in the world. .


That’s all. Should keep up happy and out of trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home