Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy and Amazing New Year to us all. Yes.

chris pic
NEW YEAR
Hurray. The New Year is here. Marlie and I went to bed early. She has a free yoga class on New Years Day morning, that is widely appreciated, and wanted her healing and happy sleep, and anyway, we both like to get to sleep early.

Now it’s 1:48 AM, and the New Year. Big deal? No. But another fun way to remember the possibilities of life.

My New Years Resolutions:

1) To go to sleep and to wake up in a state of gratitude and love and awareness.

2) To put something up each day on one of my blogsites, every day that I have access to a computer and the Internet.

3) To play a little each day with either the guitar or the piano.

4) To continue my habit of walking or riding a bicycle to all events and activities and shopping less than four or five miles away.

5) To be happy and do the Work of Byron Katie any time I’m not.

Wow. That is a lot. Dare I put that into writing. Yes. Can I do this?
Yes.

Can I do this with joy?

Yes.

Happy New Year, one and all.


(Note. The essays are rotating through the three blogs, more or less one per day.
So you might want to check:
WakeUp Feldenkrais®
and
Tai Chi Yoga Health Weight Loss Joy

for the last two essays.)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home