Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter, Rebirth, Many Chances

Say it's a moment
and we've forgotten
to be here
now

we're in some story
or in some pattern
just floating along

and then we realize
'hey, wait,
this is my life,
this is my breath
this is the beautiful sky,
beautiful Earth,
these are my feet
on this ground
Right Now,"

We wake up
to Knowing

"these are my eyes,
seeings this glory
Right Now"

We delight in

"these are my bones,
holding my up
in Gravity
Right Now"

We blissfully
remember

"this is my breathing
breathing me
my Life
Living Me
Right Now"

We sigh in the understanding
the inner awakening

We know
again
and again
and again

"This is Life
and I am.......
Alive
Aware
Awake"

And we know, sweetly
beneath words:

"Ah,
this is the resurrection."

And here:
with my step daughter
wearing a wig
for the fun of it
is the preparation
for our
Marlie, Chris,
Sarah, Rose, and Adam,
Easter picnic
in a field of buttercups
near Vallejo house
picnic prep in field of buttercups
on an Easter afternoon
in the year of 2007
and much of it
was spend eating without the
state of being awake

oh, well:
there is always now
to wake back up
in
and the
again
and
again

Now



PLEASE BE WELL:


Pleasure
Ease
Awareness
Sensitive Strength
Enlightenment

BE

Waking up to now.
Embracing Change.
Learning to learn.
Loving to move, improve and transform.





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home