Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanks four all the learning and amazement


rounding and arching in Tai Chi, some hints in Saturday's piece over at Brain Plasticity and Learning Blog



life is pretty fun

especially once I get the hang
of realizing that my
own shortcomings,
often seen in other people first,
and then,
when I "duh" into awakeness
and realize:

hey:

that's me,
2


also thanks to
Yes Magazine

a great issue
on saving the Earth
by
slowing down
and
by
being mindful
and
by
happiness


if you read this blog
you might see why I'd like that

a nice idea
in there,
which was why no blog yesterday:

taking one day a week
and doing:
no car, no computer, no phone

(from idea of Secular Sabbath,
mentioned in this issue of Yes!)

just going simple

nice idea

thanks
for
good ideas
out
and about
in the world


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home