Friday, January 26, 2007

Practicing

PRACTICING
Sometimes, you’ve set out to do something, and it’s getting so late, you are tired and don’t want to do it.

Thus for me, tonight I don’t want to do my one blogero a day and yet it was one of my new year’s resolutions, as was doing the work of Byron Katie ( coming to Sonoma on Feb. 6), so here’s the short posting and also the work.

The thought: it’s too hard to write this late.

One: Is it true that it’s too hard to write this late.
Answer: The good old standby: I don’t know.

Two: Can I absolutely know that it’s too hard to write this late.
Answer: No, I can’t.

Three: How do I react when I believe that it’s too hard to write this late.
Answer: I get even more tired. I feel weak. I feel persecuted by my own previous enthusiasm.

Four: Who would I be without the belief that: it’s too hard to write this late.
Answer: I’d just be a tired man as a keyboard, having some fun, learning once more that reality is what it is and my suffering comes mostly from my ideas and thoughts and beliefs about reality.

So: what’s the turn around to it’s too hard to write this late.
Answer: It’s not too hard.
My thinking is too hard this late.
Life is good this late.

Night, now.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home