Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Six: Coming Home to Stillness


Dock leaf, supreme food in the spring, or the false spring of California fall

Life is always
here
as long as "I"
am

and what that "I"
is,
is most easily
felt if I return
to a quiet
awareness of almost anything
in the present

without the words
tagging along

this experience:
ease
aliveness
now
awaring
being

can be called anything

and the
word

is never the experience

and the experience
is always

just right
and just
what it is

So,
thanks various teachers,
experiences,
efforts,
learnings,
realizations

that may
made my life one
where this
coming home

becomes more and more

the center
of
everything

for me

ciao,
happy stillness
or
feasting
or
both:

to you

Chris

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home