Friday, January 30, 2009

63 and I finally

peacock
finally learned how to do this.
Plus: last day as a Sonoma full time resident.


Through an hour long
wrist learning
activity/lesson/experience
taught by Anat Baniel,
the leading developer of the
Feldenkrais Method® to further
possibilities
in accessing our brains to transform
our "body" and
our life.

In this hour long lesson,
a bunch of us,
experienced and experimented
with all sorts of ways of
our wrists
and using our wrists
and pushing into the floor
in a way that respected and
was "real"
about gravity,

At the end
of this hour
I could do this yoga
"pose"
the "peacock,"
which before I'd only been
able to lift my feet a few inches for the ground,.


So, my back wasn't any stronger,
but my understanding of how
to support and lift myself
from my wrists had been way
upgrading.

And so:
I could do this


Fun



see TravelHeal.blogspot.com
for pics
of the last day
party
hosted
by the beautiful
Marlie
and the beautiful
Isa
for
the one called Chris

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home