Monday, October 19, 2009

working along to create a sweet space


wake
awake

happy
happy making

useful
using oneself
in each moment

life is full
and it can whiz along
and we forget
to notice the now

and the now
is all
there is

remember it
forget it

the now
doesn't care

it just keeps
sliding
along

what a sweet
wave
to try
to ride

good

and as i move along
vacuuming and cleaning floors
and picking up cigarette butts
and opening boxes
and putting stuff in this shelf and in that room

the house begins
to take shape

and i can be sensing both arms
and legs
as i do this or
not

i can be grumbling words
in my head
and notice the tone or
not
of any words
in my inner "talk to myself"
tongue

I can notice and
believe the inner talk
or
notice
and just come back
come back
come back
to the now

all can
be
now

and when "thinking"
if I allow, nudge
encourage myself to
sense my tongue
and get a sense of humor
about whatever I
believe is so important
to "think about"

if I do that
I'm free
back home
again
to myself
and the now


it's all good
as they say

and awake
is
a lot different
than asleep

good



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home