Friday, September 12, 2008

curve 3, question 3, Marlie "shouldn't...."

flowers roses
beauty I'll be leaving, oh well

curve ball 3, and question 3 of the Work of Byron Katie
Marlie shouldn't leave me:

Q 1: Is that true?
I don't know.

Q 2: Can I absolutely know this is true?
No.

Another way of putting q2: Can I absolutely know
that for
my highest good
and
Marlie's highest good
that this shouldn't be happening?

Ans: No.

And Q 3, and of course
we are coming round to The Work of Byron Katie
again:

Q 3: How do I react, and what do I do,
when I attach to the thought

that
"Marlie shouldn't leave me."

How I react with "feelings:"
sad
mad
feeling a failure
feeling afraid
feeling cheated, robbed of all the effort and love I've given
misused
abandoned
poor me
weak
furious

And what do I do?
Want to hide.
Want to lash out.
Want to blame.
Want to get busy, go to movies, overeat,
overexercise, thrash around
and
so
on

My my,
I'd better do the fourth Q,
just to remind myself
that there is another world.

I'll it on my own, and
tomorrow
do it on
here

and for now notice
this about Q 3:

this is what we do
to ourselves
when we chose
(usually out of habit
and fear
and stupidity
and "being like everyone else"
and the wish
to
"be right")
to attach to / believe / stick by
our thought/ belief/ opinion/ myth

la
la:
guess what:
I am responsible for my
unhappiness,
but
only 100%


and I stole
that from Katie

ciao
for
now


For now,
if you are local
and reading this:
you have four months
to do the Byron Katie work
with me
if you want

or the amazing
Feldie
Anat Baniel
pain to normal to way better than
you've been in years
work

then
i'm gone from Sonoma

ciao
Chris


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home