Saturday, September 13, 2008

q 4: Who Would I BE without the story?

cottage


a la

we are to the fourth question
of the Work of Byron Katie

(and what are the 4 questions?:
the questions are:
Is it True?
Can I absolutely know it's true?
How do I react and what do I do
when I attach to believing the thought?
Who or what would I be without the thought?)


who would I be without the story?

free.

curious.

in love with what is

in love with Marlie: she wants to try something
new
wonderful things might happen
for her:
that's good
a grand thing to happen
for someone you love

and that's her world:
it will turn as it turns
and i can love
every drop of
that

no
one
but me
can separate me
from
Love

no
one
but
me


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home