Friday, October 31, 2008

hallow een

sukha party


what's hollow
what's holy?
what's hallow?

hallow: to make or set apart as holy


the eve of a holy day
a dark night

the goodness of life

the light
and coming and going
of breath
and joy

what am I
saying?

i don't know:

what is holy to you?

what is holy to me?

if I'm not awake.
this sort of nonsense is holy:
1. How is the Chris image doing?
2. Is the baby Chris getting his wants and demands?
that's what's holy.

And
then,
as always,
the choice,
the choice:

To Wake

And
if I'm awake:
you are holy,
all of life,
including the one named Chris,
all that is holy

Earth, heavens, dirt,
people,
all the people,
even me.

And the one named Chris,
he's just an agent
a help
a drop of sweetness
in an ocean
of ???????


love, bliss, peace,
joy,
learning

la, la

lots of learning
and love
and awaking:

let that be
hallowed
tonight
and any old
night


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home