Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Liking what "it" doesn't like

barn


Gurdjieff has this very fine
idea
(actually quite a few,
but one good idea can
change
a life,
and this is one of those,
"can change a life"
ideas)

Here it is:
" Like what it doesn't like."

What's "it"?

Our conditioned,
robot,
habitual response,

usual instant but
not intuitively instant,
rather reactive and low level
and over and over and over
and over and over and over
again
instant

That's all.


Went to SonoMa Ashram today
for a long "Puja,"
special fall program:
long,
long,
lots of chanting we do,
lots of praying Babaji does
on and on

My "it" thought of
church boredom
when young,

my "it" body didn't want
to be trapped

my,
this is new, interesting,
what a big and amazing world
me
loved it,
and loved saying, "there, there,
little fellow,"
to my
"it."


...
Who is Gurdjieff?
Awakened rascal,
lived a while back:
2 books fun:
Boyhood with Gurdjieff, by Fritz Peters
and
Meetings with Remarkable Men, by G.I. Gurdjieff




Today at 108 days:Undoing with Love
...
I don't know yet.
Check in later.

Okay: here's a related one
to the
"troubles" as my sister thinks,
"endings are bad"

and the "opening"
as I realize,
when living clear and without the story:

My Mom Should be Nicer: Is that True?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home