Friday, May 06, 2011

The untragedy of "things ending"

The Buddha said it:
life is impermanent.

He said also life is suffering,
and what I think he really meant is:
when we fight the impermanence,
we suffer.

Or, more fully:
when we fight Reality
we suffer.

As Byron Katie
and I
say:
When we fight reality
we lose
but only a 100% of the time.

So, for what ramble is this the
pre-amble?


Penina and I have choosen
to create a non-blaming,
loving the other,
no complaining to the other,
or to other people about the other,
end to our "relationship."

Which means,
actually,
we are creating a whole new relationship.

The scary thing about this:
we are jumping into the world of
"I don't know."

The wonderful amazing "almost enlightened" thing
about this:
we are jumping into the world of
"I don't know."

The world of "I don't know'
has another name.

It's called being present.
In the present
we can dredge up a story from the past
about what's next,
but that's just a story.

Who knows what's next?

What a great gift Penina and I
have given ourselves,
this jumping into the world
of the now
as we discover
whatever we are going to discover
as your love
changes and expands out into
the world.

Good.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home