Friday, June 17, 2011

Consolidating at Life Potency/ Enlightenment in Action blog

Hi Francesca
and anyone else who reads this:

a person who is giving me some wonderful guidance
in achieving my own consolidated Signature System
suggested I consolidate the blogs,

so I'm posting Monday, Wed, and Friday,
in roughly the same three areas:
children and parents
movement and waking up
love and life


all at http://wakeup-feldenkrais.blogspot.com/


and today's post is more into
the Big C
cancer as the wake up call
essay I started here
last week

it might be a week by week thing
for awhile

Cancer is like
a cancer
in our society




if i ever move back to Sonoma,
this is a great name to hang
under

love
to one
and if there's more,
all

Chris

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home