Friday, June 03, 2011

Feeling good even though part of you feels bad

Paintings by yours truly
Fun to be "not yet good" at something
lots of learning for now, and tomorrow and so on
You could be "broken hearted," but what if you paid
attention to your feet feeling good,
and made a list of 100 things for which you were grateful

You could have 'too much' in your belly
and realize:
hey, a chance to slow down, and
take a walk
and sense my brething
and see what happens to me moving
in ways that remind me of places besides the belly
in me
that are enjoyable

and right now,
sweet reader,
what is enjoyable in you?

as a sensation?

As a feeling?

What gratitudes are lurking,
and can you jot down ten?

The warm sweet outside air
the miracle of this computer stuff
tea that I made for myself
the tai chi I'm inventing
Love returning
the summer coming on
my amazing spine holding up my amazing head
the skills I have in the world of Neurological Upgrading
the difference I can make in people's lives
the invention of moving toward of a Process of transformation
moving with ease
feeling happy almost at will

eating too much
so I'll have something to write about

what's your awareness list
or
your gratitude list
and
have you been outdoors in
the last several hours.

I haven't and intend to once this is done
and three
(and no more than three)
emails are rewritten

I'm grateful that I have this skill
and often remember it,
being intuitively aware
when "enough is enough"

and knowing when "enough is enough"
on the computer
is a grand, sweet skill

necessary I do believe
to the survival of the species

if we forget to walk
and forget to love nature

we are doomed

my opinion,
and I'm happy now
the species can be doomed
or not

to be present is to be happy

.............

enough is enough here..


Do consider buying my book and having a transformation
game a day for 108 days.

link here: Contents of 108 Game/ lesson/ adventure/ meditation Book

four prices $13, 27, 54, 108


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home