Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lovers, all




if we forgot what we were
doing
and just
"just"
remembered the glory
of
I AM

would that be enough?

I don't know.

But I suspect that it
Would

Let's try for a while
and see what
happens....
shhhh
no words in the head

ah, peace, empty
can't even say it
can we

and...

pretty nice


Chris



And from Kabir:

I sat one day with a priest who expounded
on the doctrine of hell

I listened to him
for hours
and then he asked me,
what I thought of what he'd said.

I replied:

"This doctrine seems an inhuman cage.
No wonder all the
smart dogs
Run Away."


And from Mira:

I tried controlling myself
but it did
no good.
My senses are aflame.

I heard You singing.
that started all this blessed madness.

I openly made love with everything in sight
last night
and this morning.

The constable showed up and wrote over twenty citations.

I guess I shouldn't have jumped
naked
on him
in front of his wife.

the hypocrite,
he wouldn't have complained at all

if we were
alone.


St Catherine of Siena:

If you cried in Heaven,
everyone would laugh

for they would know,
you were just kidding.




Poems are pointers
where do they point
for
you
today

and what if you read
them again
tomorrow

would the arrows
have sprouted branches
and the branches
leaves

and the leaves
shimmer
light every which way?

Who knows
but you
and your experience
of this
existence

just
now


me, gain, again, gain nothing
and it
s
all here
for
you
and
me
and the
big blue
see



the non me ones,
slightly shifted around,
from
Love Poems from God

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home