Friday, February 23, 2007

The Meaning of Life

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?
Is it true life has a meaning?

I don't know.

Can I absolutely know life has a meaning?

No.

How do I react when I rigidly attach to the thought: "life should have a meaning?"

Worried, annoyed with those who don't get "the" (= my) meaning, rating myself as to living up the "the" (=my) meaning, anxious.

Who would I be without the story: "life should have a meaning?"

Curious.

Alive.

Wondering.

Grateful.

Meaning to discover the meaning for myself, in each moment.


The turn around: Life has no meaning.

Better: thoughts about the meaning of life lead to no meaning, or less under standing of the real meaning.

Life is.

What a gift, eh?

(If this seems a "strange" line of questioning, please enjoy TheWork.com for a brilliant pathway out of emotional bondage and suffering.

Ciao,
Chris



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home