Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Buddha Prayer

sent by a friend:


My Morning Meditation

May I be well.

May I be safe and protected.

May I find joy in simple pleasures.

May I be filled with loving kindness.

May I be free from fear and danger.

May I be able to protect my happiness.

May I be released from all suffering.

May I take care of myself happily.

May I be peaceful and at ease…just as I am.

May I be free from troubles of body and mind.

May I be happy…right now…just as I am…nothing different.

May I abide in freedom…
…freedom from anger and greed…both mine and that of others.
…freedom from hostility and ill will, both mine and that of others.
…freedom from anxiety and hurtfulness, both mine and that of others.

And may I not be parted from all the good fortune I have already attained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home