Tuesday, September 16, 2008

learning

learning
and
love

if we can be
in one
or
the
other,
we've got a great life

if we're
hanging out in both
we've got
an
amazing life


this is my wish for
you
and
hey, why not?,
this is my wish for me:
an amazing life

....

and so:
learning

yesterday,
in spite of working
quite a bit
on the various
"issues"
my mind
has decided to "struggle"
with,
and having fairly
fine success
in this work
since i was doing the
grand
and glorious Work of Byron Katie,
I found myself
a bit depressed
as I was
driving down
for a supervision / advanced
class in the
Anat Baniel Method

and getting there a bit
late
I got thrown right into the lesson:

sit on a chair,
put the left ankle on the right knee,
hold the left foot with the right hand
and the left knee with the left hand
and come from sitting
to standing

this is fun
and in my funk
I couldn't quite do this

which was good

because then when we got to
the floor
and did this and that
for the wonderful neurological
upgrading that happens when
you do the Feldenkrais work
or the Anat Baniel Method work

and the upgrading
which is about learning
and
realizing ways of connecting I'd forgotten
and
expanding my options
and
softening parts of me that were interfering by overworking
and
coming to the sweetness
of now
and the sweetness
of
learning

and double rainbow:
learning takes place
and when
we go back to the chair,
I can stand with one leg folded up
as described above
and

that other rainbow:
no more depression

life is
always
fun
when we are learning

(and even if John McCain
is trying to ruin
the word "fun"
by describing his campaign
as fun,
since maybe lying and being
in a completely delusional world
is fun
still
fun
is a good sign we are doing
something right,
especially if it isn't the jump
up and down
and thrash around fun
many confuse
with fun)

la
la

my and my opinions

oh,
well


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home