Friday, November 07, 2008

Feed the Earth/ How to be Unhappy

paper in garden

paper close
Feed the Earth:

here's some garden I'm preparing for the spring
tearing up junk mail, old newspapers, old jottings
putting on the hill
already made of weeds and plant debris
to be covered with dying tomatoes
weeds and
then
compost

feed the Earth
and the worms
and micro organisms will
do your rototilling for you




how to be unhappy:

want
wish
demand
wait for
count on
think you need
feel bad until you get

another person to
be different
than they are



ah,
what
hell to go with that insanity

and I did
that yesterday

what a pity

hours wasted
in
unnecessary
suffering

la,
la

hope I learned
my slow learner
dumb me
lesson

!!!!


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home