Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Meaning of Life

water
the meaning
of my
life
is
right now
to be
right now

happy
to be typing
these black symbols
on the white background,
the click click of fingers
on the keyboard

my breathing
coming in
and out

tired
happy
learning
a lot
each day,
as i near (tomorrow)
my 160th day of training
beyond my 160 days original

as i said yesterday
reward
yourself
by spending some time
on the New Anat Baniel Method Website

and what does her work
have to do
with the meaning
of life?

sometimes
it's fun
to go for something
you really love

and i love
learning
and helping others
and being present
and being around my son

(the son
who is thirty one
and still a sweetheart
and i did a few things right
like let him be honest
about his anger
and his "shadow" side
and loved him
when he finally,
in college had a reject Dad phase,
and kept trying to be honest
even about my wish
to keep showering him with
"good advise")

and i love this
adventure,
can i now
and now
and now

remember myself

this, today,
nowishly now,
is
meaning enough for me

and your meaning of Life??

??

and you
get to decide
the meaning
for you

love
chris


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home