Wednesday, February 24, 2010

day 107, this is my life




This is my life

Yes, we’ve been here before, and we are always here.

This is your life.

What do you love? Is there a way of loving more people and parts of yourself and life today?

This is my life.

How much can I savor and enjoy and spread happiness today.

This is my life?

What’s next?

Can I stay excited and enthusiastic about the possibilities of what could be next?

And we do get tired. And not so enthusiastic at times, and this is our life at these times.

To be present to tiredness: this is my life.


To be present to our breathing: this is my life.

To be present to not knowing what is coming next: this is my life.

To be present to following each breath: this is my life.

Ten fingers, ten toes, belly eyes ears nose: this is my life.

Reading this book: this is my life.

Putting down this book: this is my life.


Good.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home